Coordinates With The Previous Book Review
The Bat Can Bat: A Book Of True Homonyms by Gene Barretta
Homonyms: Words That Sound The Same And Are Spelled The Same But Have Different Meanings.
Homophones: Words That Are Pronounced The Same But Have Different Meanings, Origins, or Spelling. e.g., new and knew.
- The Homonym-able Game is really a fun video/song for children by Kid Phonics 2. This catchy song reinforces what was learned in The Bat Can Bat book by Gene Barretta.
- And of course, if we've learned about Homonyms, it's important to then discover the difference between Homonyms and Homophones.
- Homonym Activities For Kids by BrainPOP Educators
- Homonym Activities And Games by Study.com
- Homophone Activities For Kids by Minds In Bloom
- Homophone Worksheets and Games by Education.com